Wills & Probate Sydney
Due to demand, AM Legal Compensation Lawyers are also preparing Wills and Probate, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardians. Antony Mastrogiannis has previous experience drawing such documents and has prepared documents of this nature for his existing personal injury claim clients.
A Will is a legal document that clearly sets out your wishes for the distribution of your assets after your death. Having a clear, legally valid and up to date Will is the best way to help ensure that your assets are protected and distributed according to your wishes. In the event that you have a Will it might be appropriate to review it and update your Will. We can assist you with that.
A Power of Attorney is also an important document. Appointing an Attorney gives your Attorney the legal authority to look after your financial affairs on your behalf should, for example, you be overseas or fall into ill health. An Appointment of Enduring Guardian is helpful for future planning. An Enduring Guardian is someone you appoint to make lifestyle, health and medical decisions for you when you are not capable of doing this for yourself.
Wills and Probate – Areas of expertise include:
- Drafting & revising of wills and probate from the simple to the complex including mutual wills and will contracts, testamentary trusts and providing for dependants with disabilities
- Power of attorney and appointment of enduring guardianship documentation
- Testamentary trusts
- Guardianship and administration tribunal applications
- Probate applications and letters of administrati
- Family provision claims including contesting the validity of wills due to claims of unconscionability or undue influence or lack of capacity
AM Legal Compensation Lawyers FAQ Directory. Click on the link for more information on wills and probate.
Please telephone Antony Mastrogiannis should you wish to discuss the above, have further questions or to make an appointment.
For a limited time we are offering 10% discount for Wills and Probate Sydney enquiries for past and present clients.