21st Feb 2012

The motor accident legislation is silent on this. However, the NSW Police requires these reports are made in person. See http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/ for more information.

This publication is not legal advice. It is intended as a source of information only. No reader should act on any matter without first obtaining professional advice.

Comments are closed.

How does a person injured in a car accident in NSW have to make the report to Police? - AM Legal Compensation Lawyers                                

Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat